The cost of orthodontic care is determined by several factors, including the complexity involved in correcting your smile, the length of treatment, and the appliances needed. After your initial evaluation, our financial experts will meet with you one-on-one to discuss the cost of treatment and all the financial arrangements available. We want patients to choose care- not a cost option, so
we’re excited to provide patients with several payment options and courtesies including:
- Low down-payment options- start care today with as little as $199 and 0% interest without impacting your credit score!
- Paid in full courtesy- if you decide to pay the full cost of treatment up front.
- Family courtesy-if you or an immediate family member is/has been a Noble patient, let us know during your consultation!
- Use health savings accounts such as HSA and FSA-you can use your HSA/FSA funds to cover orthodontic care expenses! We will help you maximize your funds with flexible financial arrangements.
- Utilize your dental insurance benefit-many dental policies will cover a portion of your orthodontic care. We will review your insurance to verify your benefits and eligibility.
OUR ACCEPTED INSURANCES
We accept all major dental insurances. Some of the many insurance plans we work with include, but it is not limited to:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
If you don’t see your insurance on this list, please contact our office and we will provide you with additional information about your plan, benefits, and eligibility.